Adam Simon—Associate National Director
Adam is both the Associate National Director for the Schusterman Family Foundation as well as the Director of REALITY, which is a network of 350+ exemplary leaders empowered to realize their leadership potential by acting on deeply held values to enact positive social change in their communities and beyond.
Adam’s expertise is identity development of leaders, observing and acting upon trends in young adult Jewish engagement, and strategic philanthropy. With a professional background that crosses the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, Adam has built grassroots service initiatives based on Jewish values, managed a warehouse operation of hundreds of individuals and directed the Hillel at Northwestern University. During the last five years, Adam has helped express the values of the Schusterman family in their philanthropic endeavors through grantmaking, operations, speaking and writing. He conceptualized and now leads the suite of trainings, experiences and network building initiatives of REALITY.
Adam received a bachelor’s degree and MBA from Washington University in St. Louis, has served on numerous local and national boards, and lives outside Washington, DC with his wife and two awesome kids.
Post by this team member
- November 1st, 2012 - Putting Who You Are Into How You Lead
- March 29th, 2012 - The Jewish New Media Innovation Fund: One Year Later
- December 14th, 2011 - Learning From Teach For All
- November 21st, 2011 - Dr. King and the Jewish Organization Equality Index
- May 3rd, 2011 - Investing in the Intrapreneur
- January 24th, 2011 - Why Create a Jewish Equality Index?
- November 23rd, 2010 - Opportunity: Tell Us How You Tech!
- October 15th, 2010 - Jewish New Media Innovation Fund: Powered by the People
- September 16th, 2010 - Introspection Rooted in Community: A Yom Kippur Reflection
- August 2nd, 2010 - Where Relevant Meets REALITY