Adam Simon—Associate National Director
Adam is the Associate National Director for the Foundation’s DC office and directs REALITY, a community of leaders from exceptional organizations who engage in Jewish-based identity and values-based leadership development experiences.
Adam is a recognized leader and presenter on Jewish identity development, trends in young adult Jewish engagement, and philanthropy. In 2010, he received the J.J. Greenberg Memorial Award in recognition of his leadership in the field of Jewish philanthropy.
Professionally Adam has focused on the intersection between the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, integrating the lessons and strategies of each to the betterment of the other. Prior to joining CLSFF in 2008, Adam was the Executive Director of Fiedler Hillel at Northwestern University. He also spent several years working in management in the private sector.
Adam holds an M.B.A. and a Bachelors of Arts in psychology and lighting design from Washington University in St. Louis. He enjoys exploring the D.C. area with his wife, Lori, and their two children.
Follow Adam on Twitter at @adamsimon1.
Post by this team member
- November 1st, 2012 - Putting Who You Are Into How You Lead
- March 29th, 2012 - The Jewish New Media Innovation Fund: One Year Later
- December 14th, 2011 - Learning From Teach For All
- November 21st, 2011 - Dr. King and the Jewish Organization Equality Index
- May 3rd, 2011 - Investing in the Intrapreneur
- January 24th, 2011 - Why Create a Jewish Equality Index?
- November 23rd, 2010 - Opportunity: Tell Us How You Tech!
- October 15th, 2010 - Jewish New Media Innovation Fund: Powered by the People
- September 16th, 2010 - Introspection Rooted in Community: A Yom Kippur Reflection
- August 2nd, 2010 - Where Relevant Meets REALITY