The past few days have been filled with energy as 150 of the Jewish world’s brightest young minds, from every corner of the world and from every field of endeavor are gathered in Israel for the 2012 ROI Summit, a five-day collaborative “think-in” about the future of the Jewish people. The news has been making its rounds in media outlets across the world. Here is a running list of some of the articles and interviews that have been published.
Online and Print
- Jewish Innovators Unite at ROI Summit in Jerusalem Boulder Jewish News (June 14, 2012)
- An African leader expands his Jewish horizons The Jerusalem Post (June 13, 2012)
- Twitter pro reveals the secret to social media success The Times of Israel (June 13, 2012)
- Vote on the Next Big Idea eJewish Philanthropy (June 13, 2012)
- Greening the seventh summit of ROI CommunityThe Jerusalem Post (June 12, 2012)
- ROI Community meet for ‘annual ball’ in Jerusalem The Jerusalem Post (June 10, 2012)
- ROI’s 21st Century Vision: One Thousand Impacting One Million eJewish Philanthropy (June 10, 2012)
- שבט אחים: הכירו את היהודים מאוגנדה nrg (June 2, 2012) [Hebrew]
- Montrealers ready to take part in Global Summit in Jerusalem The Jewish Tribune (June 1, 2012)
- A New Jewish Leader The Jerusalem Post Magazine (May 24, 2012)
ROI is part of the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Philanthropic Network, a global network of philanthropic initiatives focused on igniting the power in young people to create change for themselves, for the Jewish community and for the broader world. CLSPN also includes the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation (CLSFF) and the Schusterman Foundation-Israel (SFI).