At a time when South Africa is emerging as a regional economic powerhouse that continues to gain global visibility as a center of new ideas and energy, the first South African Young Jewish Innovators Gathering will bring together 50 trailblazing social entrepreneurs, business pacesetters, activists and thought leaders to create a strategic network that will deepen their impact on their communities, the Jewish world and beyond.
Here is what the media has to say about the gathering … Radio
- Interview on Kol Israel English’s Weekend Report with Seth Cohen talking about the South African Young Jewish Innovators Gathering!
- Conference Director , and ROI Community Member, Guy Lieberman speaks to ChaiFM, the Johannesburg-based Jewish radio station. Listen to his interview.
- Interview (in Hebrew!) on Reshet Bet’s International Hour with Michalya Schonwald Moss, a member of the ROI Community and a development consultant who is participating in the gathering.
- Interview (in Hebrew!) on Galei Tzahal with Michael Podberezin of PresenTense.
Online and Print
- Out of Africa: Networking for Impact eJewishPhilanthropy
- SA’s Future Leaders Brought Together MyShtetl
- Turning Passion into Action: Jewish Innovators in S. Africa Arutz Sheva
- Jewish Innovators Gather for South Africa Jerusalem Post
- The Wisdom of Youth, Harnessed by the Vision of Mid-lifers MyShtetl
- Schusterman Team’s Tactics Astound MyShtetl
- South African Confab Brings Together Jewish Innovators JTA
- Magic, When 50 bright Young Jews Meet South Africa Jewish Report
- Boldly Going Where No Jew Has Gone Before MyShtetl