This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted October 30, 2018.
Are you excited about working with business-minded students on campus?
Are you passionate about connecting influencers with Israel?
Do you want to help them grow as leaders?
Are you an effective communicator who likes to bring ideas and insights to people and groups?
TAMID Group trains the next generation of top business leaders and provides them with a strong and lasting connection to Israel. TAMID is a non-profit organization that serves more than 2,500 students at 53 campuses, offering:
- A comprehensive education curriculum
- Pro-bono consulting for Israeli startups (TAMID Consulting Track)
- Capital market investment research (TAMID Investment Track)
- A summer internship program in Israel (TAMID Fellowship)
- Professional and social networking for alumni (TAMID Pro)
Role & Responsibilities:
TAMID Group seeks an energetic, motivated, communicative and organized professional to serve as Campus Coordinator. This individual will:
- Be accountable, in partnership with student leaders, other Campus Coordinators and TAMID staff, for the implementation and growth of TAMID Group’s programs on campus.
- Serve as liaison between your portfolio of TAMID campus chapters and TAMID leadership.
- Communicate with chapters to monitor performance, gather insights, and share best practices.
- Develop relationships with student leaders -- both at the chapter and national level -- in order to help chapters succeed.
- Contribute meaningfully to team-wide organizational development efforts -- including strategic partnerships, student application review, and fundraising.
- Represent TAMID at conferences throughout the year that are applicable to our work.
- Work with student leaders in overseeing TAMID’s strategy in one specialized program area (e.g. Consulting, Education, Expansion, or Finance.)
- Oversee communications -- in person and virtually -- with a portfolio of chapters in order to:
- Monitor their success in executing TAMID’s education, consulting, and investment programs
- Inspire them to continue their dedication to TAMID’s mission
- Champion the dissemination of best practices, new initiatives, and critical information with chapter leaders * Forge strategic relationships with national student leaders to help your portfolio of chapters with:
- Planning regional events in coordination with regional and national student leaders
- Developing relationships with supportive faculty members and campus professionals * Have regular communications with other staff and student leaders to ensure high quality TAMID chapters
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Be passionate about TAMID’s mission to connect students with Israel (TAMID experience a plus)
- Be a self-starter who thrives both when working independently or in a team environment
- Have the ability to collaborate with undergraduate students -- serving simultaneously as a respectful partner and a role model
- Have the ability to anticipate, plan and prioritize in a dynamic, fast-changing environment with little pre-defined structure
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be interested in business, entrepreneurship, and finance
- Be goal-oriented, project-oriented and achievement-oriented
- Desire to work directly with highly-motivated undergraduate students
- Be willing to travel frequently (up to 40%) and work evening hours when needed
TAMID Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TAMID complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TAMID expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TAMID’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)