Looking for an opportunity to shift REALITY in your community? Apply for a REALITY Micro Grant!
Whether you want to organize a gallery exhibit, a speaker series on Israel or [insert your idea here], REALITY Micro Grants are an opportunity to bring your peers together for an intentional exploration of the themes from our REALITY journeys—Israel, tikkun olam (repair the world), Jewish values, diversity, equity, inclusion and more.
Want to get started? Review the process below, and submit your application! Before you apply, keep the following in mind:
- There are a limited number of micro grants available, and your idea must meet our criteria to be considered.
- REALITY Alumni are eligible for up to $2,500 per micro grant and can be awarded up to two micro grants per calendar year.
- Proposals must focus on young professionals (ages 22-39) and address the following themes: Israel, tikkun olam (repair the world), Jewish values, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- REALITY Micro Grants do not include Shabbat dinners. If you're interested in hosting a Shabbat dinner, please consult our partner, OneTable. For more information regarding requirements, resources and ideas, review OneTable's REALITY webpage. Questions? Email OneTable's Marina Rostein.
- If you have an idea for a larger REALITY Hub event, consult a hub leader in your city. If you're unsure of your hub leader, email Caroline Friedman.
How To Make It Happen
- Apply: Submit your application at least eight weeks in advance of the proposed program.
- Host: Turn your idea into REALITY.
- Submit: A final report of your micro grant should be submitted within 30 days (we’ll send you a link to the report just before your event takes place).