- Plan! Plan out your crowdfunding strategy, and determine how much funding you will request through matching.
- Apply. Apply for an ROI Community crowdfunding matching grant, and hear back from the crowdfunding team within approximately 10 business days with a decision or follow-up questions. Application tip: Let us know how you plan to leverage this matching grant to propel your cause!
- Launch. When you're all set to launch your campaign, update us with your final campaign details.**
- Payment. Once you have raised at least the amount of your match, let us know that you're ready for payment, and we will transfer the approved grant amount to your campaign.* Payment tip: Make sure to submit the Ready for Payment form at least 10 business days prior to the closing date of your campaign. We cannot transfer funds to a closed campaign!
- Report. Within two weeks of your campaign's completion, let us know the outcome of your crowdfunding experience. Did you meet your ultimate goal? How many people donated? We want to hear all about it!*
**The forms in steps 3, 4 and 5 can all be accessed via personalized links located in your grant approval email.