This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted November 14, 2017.
Maimonides Fund is a private grantmaking organization that funds in North America and Israel.
The Office Manager supports company operations by maintaining office systems, serving as Administrative Assistant to the CEO, and serving as the receptionist in a small office.
- Maintains office by organizing office operations and procedures; liaising with providers of HR benefits and IT (including computers, video conference system, and printer); purchasing; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions, payments, and reimbursement requests; interfacing with building management.
- Serves as Administrative Assistant to the CEO by coordinating calendar, communicating with associates at other organizations to organize group meetings, arranging all travel, managing expenses and submitting expense reports, etc.
- Achieves financial objectives by managing executive and office expenses; bookkeeping and record keeping; price comparison prior to completing purchases.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, and communicating/clarifying procedures to colleagues.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sound professional judgment, objectivity, tact, and humility
- Experience with: Purchasing, Bookkeeping and Tracking Expenses, Internal Communications, Research, Establishing and Managing Processes
- Familiarity and comfort with a variety of office technologies, including computer/printer hardware and software, and video conference systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge/awareness of Jewish practice and the Jewish philanthropic space is a plus
This is a full-time, Manhattan-based position.
To apply, please send a resume to [email protected] with “Office Manager/Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.
Maimonides Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive work environment and welcomes a diverse pool of candidates for this search.