This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted August 14, 2018.
Digital Marketing Manager, Washington, DC, BBYO
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead the charge in developing and executing a cohesive, ROI-driven digital marketing plan for one of the world’s largest teen-facing organizations. You’ll work on defining and implementing digital marketing strategies that align with our organizational objectives, produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and deliver performance reports with actionable insights. The role will also involve conducting conversion optimization strategies with the aim of improving efficiency in our digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI. The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but should possess an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, as well as experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns.
Are you as analytical and business savvy as you are creative and curious? Does the idea of influencing others and driving results through collaboration excite you? Do you work, think and breathe digital? Then this position sounds like you!
We’re a global network of passionate professionals excited to make a difference in the lives of teens. We are the Jewish community’s largest and fastest growing pluralistic platform for reaching and inspiring teens during the school-year with 600 teen-led local chapters and over 100 weekend retreats along with a plethora of summer experiences including Israel visits, global travel programs and leadership camps. We work as a strong and inclusive team and every day is different by design. We are fast-paced, high energy and results driven.
What you’ll get to do as our Digital Marketing Manager:
• Develop and execute a cohesive, metrics-based digital marketing plan with proven results
• Lead and manage all aspects of digital campaigns for the organization, including SEO/SEM, paid search, paid social, email marketing, and display advertising
• Maximize paid and organic search engine traffic and conversion, while meeting cost per acquisition targets
• Analyze campaigns to track effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities
• Develop website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
• Conduct keyword research to guide content creation, identify SEO issues, and work with web developer to optimize website
• Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
• Create a system for creating and tracking landing pages for email marketing, acquisition campaigns, and SEO
• Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 2-4 years of applicable work experience in digital marketing
• Solid understanding of digital advertising; paid and earned methodology and current best practices
• Excellent knowledge of the Facebook Ads Manager interface and an overall understanding of the lead generation and conversion process in a data-driven environment
• Ability to accurately translate data into actionable changes to online marketing, email communications or website content with the aim of refining strategy in support of goals
• Thorough understanding of the many potential metrics as they relate to digital marketing
• Experience with ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) and setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Experience working with analytical software (Google Analytics preferred)
• High proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to multitask and pay extreme attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Team player with a passion for collaboration
In addition to excellent health care and retirement benefits, we offer generous vacation time and sick time plus 9 paid secular holidays, four floating holidays and paid time off to volunteer. We also provide paid time off for the Jewish holidays. We provide excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a flexible work environment, we promote work life blend and we provide generous family leave.
(Photo Credit: BBYO Facebook Page)