This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted March 19, 2017
A unique career opportunity for a self-motivated driven individual looking to instill in our children the desire to give back to their community. The Packaged Good, a non-profit organization located in Dunwoody, GA seek a talented Executive Director to be the ambassador for its organization and its mission.
If you have:
- A passion and belief that children need to be inspired as the next generation of givers
- A demonstrated track record of success in fundraising;
- Strong entrepreneurial drive & effective communication skills;
- A Type-A personality, which leads you to be detailed oriented and well-organized;
- A need to be intellectually challenged and overcome obstacles to find viable solutions;
- A belief that a small group of committed people can make a large difference;
- A love for planning events both small and big;
- A Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of non-profit administration or management experience and
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends,
This job may be the one you have been looking for!
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] today and let us know why you are the Executive Director we have been searching for.
(Photo credit: The Packaged Good Facebook page)