This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted August 15, 2018.
National Cohort, Board Member Institute for Jewish Nonprofits
Application Deadline: August 27, 2018
The Nonprofit World Is Changing. Your Board Should Be Ready!
The Board Member Institute for Jewish Nonprofits is a hands-on comprehensive board development initiative, taught and administered by Northwestern University's Kellogg faculty and practitioners from the Jewish sector, intended for active and incoming board members of Jewish nonprofits.
- 40 hours of highly practical curriculum that combines executive education with meaningful "applied learning" experiences.
- The Board Member Institute serves as a central site for networking, cross-sector collaboration and identification of overarching challenges and opportunities in the Jewish community.
- Participants come from all over the country with the aim to influence a wider sector and expedite the formation of a healthy volunteer leadership ecosystem across the country.
- Cohort learning and peer networking with up to forty selected outstanding volunteer leaders of local and national organizations.
- Offering participants mentorship opportunities from sector leaders.
- Upon completion, each participant will receive a Kellogg Nonprofit Executive Education Certificate
For More Information click here.
(Photo Credit: Board Member Institute for Jewish Nonprofits Website)