This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted December 5, 2016
Israel Beyond the Headlines is looking for a PR & Online Marketing Coordinator for 2 special academic field programs organized in collaboration with the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs that grant academic credits from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem - ranked internationally as a one of the top 100 universities:
These programs seek to improve Israel's image abroad by offering students and professionals from all over the globe, both Jewish and non-Jewish, the opportunity to experience first-hand Israel beyond the headlines.
*A work from home position with two weekly meetings in the Jerusalem area.
* Identifying and contacting potential participants and partners
* Developing relations and partnerships with: academic institutions, Jewish communities, NGO organizations, and other partners
* Content writing for websites, blogs, emails, social media and marketing materials
* Handle correspondence with potential participants and partners
* Establish an online presence and promotion through social media, blogs and online forums.
* Highly motivated and passionate about the initiative's goals - A must
* English at a mother tongue level - A must.
* Excellent writing & communication skills in English - A must
* Proactive and a self-starter, can work independently - A must
* A team player and self-directed learning/autodidact - A must
* Excellent at relationship building and networking skills
* Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Experience in online marketing and social media - A plus
* PR experience – A plus
Want to apply? Know someone that would be a perfect fit?
Resumes can be sent to registration@innovNation.net
(Photo credit: Israel Beyond the Headlines Facebook)