This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted September 11, 2017
Sign-up for the fall session of Professional Fundraising Training. Start your New Year off right and jump start your NGO or your career.
- Learn how to find major donor prospects
- Make you grants stand out in the crowd
- Create a strategy to raise your profile
- Launch a Crowdfunding Campaign
- Get organized to not miss deadlines
- Find a job
- Anything you need, we can help you succeed. www.ngocatalyst.org
When? Wednesdays, November 1 - December 6
10am - 2pm
Where? in Tel Aviv
24 hours of instruction
Cost: 1990NIS* discount for olim
Requirements: native fluency in English and undergraduate degree
Click here to register
For more information, contact: [email protected]
At the end of NGO Catalyst courses participants will be able to:
- Clearly organize digital and print data on all of their donors and donor histories and understand most database systems.
- Use spreadsheets to track their annual income, renewals, and prospective donations, and assess a fundraising program’s success.
- Write professional grants, solicitations, thank you letters, and reports.
- Find new major donor prospects using internet research including how to read U.S. tax documents to assess giving potential and interest.
- Write an organizational and project income and expense budget.
- Create an integrated communications program using direct mail, e-newsletter, and social media where relevant.
- Write a vision, goals, strategies, and measurable objectives for an organization and ultimately help evaluate the success of programs and help the organization plan strategically.
Why is Rachel's Professional Fundraising Training Program needed?
Since a majority of all funds to Israeli nonprofits come from abroad, especially North America, most fundraising positions must be filled by English speakers. Fundraising professionals are in high demand as the need surpasses the number of experienced and/or trained English-speaking professionals in the field.
NGO Catalyst Fundraising Training Program provides practical job training for the nonprofit world and helps new candidates launch a professional career in Israel. The program is also excellent for those who are already working in the field but never had any formal training or guidance. This course helps nonprofits, job seekers, and new fundraisers all at once.
(Photo Credit: NGO Catalyst Website)