This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted February 7, 2018.
Program Manager (Bronfman Center), 92Y
Reporting to the Associate Director, the Program Manager will oversee the successful planning and execution of the Bronfman Center’s events, classes and programs, special initiatives, and other global innovative projects, to ensure 92Y’s continuing and expanding engagement with the Jewish community both locally and globally.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the operation of the Jewish afterschool program and be a visible presence at events, High Holiday Services, festivals and dinners to ensure both successful delivery and a positive patron experience.
- Responsible for the operation and delivery of the ATiD Jewish Education program through:
- Communication with families of ATID regarding general inquiries, enrollment questions and day to day needs, including but not limited to Hebrew Tutoring and afterschool.
- Support the Associate Director with curriculum development.
- Oversee and manage all logistics for ATID including registration, student database maintenance and review and approval of supply request.
- Devise and organize trips
- Identify and hire vendors for special events
- Manage Bronfman Center events from inception to execution, hiring vendors and talent, executing contracts and payments, monitoring ticket sales, collaborating with marketing partner for maximum program reach. Events include dinners, talks, classes, festivals, concerts and theater, Israeli Folk Dance, holidays, and partnership events.
- Manage all event and programming collaboration with other 92Y departments including, planning meetings, customer service, security and backstage requirements to ensure successful event delivery and a positive patron experience.
- Responsible for the production, staffing, programming of the High Holiday services.
- Responsible for the Bronfman booth at Street Festival.
- Collaborating with the Associate Director to review and evaluate current programming activities and identify and develop new areas to facilitate the growth of Bronfman Center programming
- Project, monitor and report on Bronfman Center event budget lines.
- Perform other related duties as requested or assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a preference in education or organizational management
- At least 4 years working in Jewish education, with proven success in program administration, including overseeing registration, scheduling and faculty management.
- Prior experience in planning, development, and execution of programs, events, and classes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and organize, prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting priorities or unexpected situations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, database systems, Photoshop, and social media tools.
- Professionalism and maturity, a proactive attitude, and a strong work ethic are expectations for this position.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week, typically Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6:30pm (with an unpaid 1 hour break) with flexibility to work some evening and weekend as required by program schedule.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
(Photo Credit: 92Y Facebook page)