This information originates from a third party, the provider of this opportunity. In the event you have questions or require more details, please contact the provider of this opportunity directly.
Posted February 6, 2018.
This year, we're tackling the theme: The Art of Risk-Taking.
What's on tap for the 2018 convening?
- Hear from the best, including this year's keynote, renowned nonprofit thought leader and humorist Vu Le of Nonprofit AF.
- Grow your network at the premiere gathering of Jewish innovators, communal leaders, and funders.
- Learn from experts and colleagues about unlocking creativity; gender equity in Jewish workplaces; leading with empathy, and more.
- Collaborate and consult with expert coaches.
- Get to know LA's dynamic Jewish innovation community.
The Collaboratory is an invite-only convening. Many participants have accelerated their leadership and/or ventures with the UpStart and ROI Community network of programs. Every year, we invite a select cohort of entrepreneurs, professionals, and Jewish innovation aficionados into the mix. Join us.
April 30th – May 2nd, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Theme: The Art of Risk-Taking
Request an invitation to attend #Collab2018.