The ROI Summit will be held in Jerusalem from July 2-6, 2017!
Since its inception in 2006, ROI Community has garnered an international reputation for the quality and impact of its in-person gatherings, where Jewish innovators connect and create.
The Summit, ROI’s flagship program, is the gateway into ROI Community. It gathers 150 of the Jewish world’s brightest young minds from every corner of the globe and every field of endeavor to dream big, network intensely, and learn a great deal from a cohort of talented peers. The upcoming Summit will take place at Hotel Yehuda. Apart from a nominal fee, travel expenses and program costs are covered for participants.
Applying to the 2017 ROI Summit
Application to the 2017 ROI Summit is by recommendation. ROI Community is turning to its members and network affiliates to recommend outstanding Summit candidates.
If you are an ROI member and would like to recommend a Summit applicant: Check your ROI newsletter dated January 2 for details, and remember, recommendations must be submitted no later than January 16, 2017.
Were you recommended to the ROI Summit? Considering whether or not you should apply? Explore this website to learn more about ROI Community, and then read the questions below. If you answer “yes” to these questions, get started on your application!
- Do you meet the ROI eligibility criteria?
- Are Summit participation and ROI Community membership likely to significantly advance your role as an activist and leader in the Jewish community and/or beyond?
- Are you eager to share, collaborate and give to others? (ROI is a community of reciprocity.)
- Are you available during the Summit dates?
- Have you been recommended to ROI Community as a Summit candidate? (Recommended candidates receive an email from ROI Community that includes a link to apply. ROI members are able to recommend just ONE individual to apply to the 2017 ROI Summit.)
- ROIers have until January 16, 2017 to submit their Summit candidate recommendation.
- Summit applications are due by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, January 30, 2017.
- The Summit will take place from July 2-6, 2017.
Get a feel for the Summit experience by browsing images and clips from the 2016 ROI Summit here.
If you are unable to apply for the Summit and/or would like to explore alternative opportunities for networking, growth and Jewish involvement, visit www.schusterman.org/opportunities.
Please note that the ROI Summit is an accessible program, and we welcome applications from people with mobility, hearing or other physical limitations. For more information, or to check to what extent we will able to accommodate your specific needs at the ROI Summit, please email [email protected].