Thank you so much to each of you for joining us to #StandTogether!
The response has been truly overwhelming and, in less than 24 hours, more than 30 partners have signed on as sponsors of this message of support and solidarity against anti-Semitism, racism and discrimination.
We have created a Facebook page from which we can all share the video.
It is critically important that we all share the video pledge using this link so that all views will track on the same version of the video. To maximize participation and reach, we have kept it very simple to take the pledge — organizations and individuals can simply share the video.
For your convenience, we have provided material designed to facilitate a wide distribution of the video, including:
- Suggested email copy for sharing the video with your networks
- Sample social media posts; and
- Tips for promoting the video via your social media channels.
SUGGESTED EMAIL COPY
Dear [FIRST NAME]
We are reaching out today to invite you to stand together with us and many others in the Jewish community against anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry, and to speak out for love, tolerance, equality and justice.
This is our moment to come together as Jews and as Americans to say: we are here.
We are here, standing together with all communities facing intimidation and discrimination. Standing together to ensure the safety of Jewish institutions and all faith communities. Standing together to confront intolerance, divisiveness and hatred. Standing together for justice in our classrooms, on our campuses, in our workplaces, communities and across our country.
Please join us in standing together. Click here to view our statement. Pledge to #StandTogether by sharing the video with your networks.
We are here. We will not be divided. We will not live in fear. We raise our voices. We #StandTogether.
[NAME OF ORGANIZATION]
SUGGESTED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
I [name] pledge to #StandTogether against anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry of all kinds. http://bit.ly/standtogetherofficial
We at [organization name] pledge to #StandTogether against anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry of all kinds. http://bit.ly/standtogetherofficial
We are proud to join with partners, colleagues and friends to stand against hatred and discrimination and to speak out for love, equality and justice for all. #StandTogether by watching the video and adding your voice: http://bit.ly/standtogetherofficial
SAMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
Click to save the full-size image.
TIPS FOR SHARING AND PROMOTING THE VIDEO
Here are a few ideas for different ways you can promote and share the #StandTogether video statement to encourage others to pledge to stand with us. It is by no means intended to be exhaustive, and we hope you will find other creative ways to share it. Please remember to use the LINK to share the video.
- Send an email to your key constituents and partner agencies letting them know that you are a part of this initiative and encouraging them to sign on by sharing it as well.
- Share the initiative on your website, as well as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and anywhere else your organization maintains an online presence.
- Include it in your newsletters and community emails.
- Post it on local listservs.
- Ask your colleagues to share it with their social networks.
- Embed the video on your website:
Embed for just the video:
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fstandtogetherofficial%2Fvideos%2F257145391397987%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Embed for the full post (includes post copy):
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fstandtogetherofficial%2Fvideos%2F257145391397987%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="483" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
Again, our sincere thanks for joining together as a community during this crucial moment.
LIST OF CURRENT PARTNERS (ALPHABETICAL ORDER)
- Alan B. Slifka Foundation
- AVI CHAI
- Aviv Foundation
- Beacon Foundation
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- The Covenant Foundation
- Crown Family Philanthropies
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- JCC Association of North America
- Jewish Foundation of Cincinnati
- Jewish Funders Network
- Jim Joseph Foundation
- The Klarman Family Foundation
- Koret Foundation
- Leichtag Foundation
- Lippman Kanfer Foundation
- The Lisa and Michael Leffell Foundation
- Mayberg Foundation
- The Morningstar Foundation
- Natan Fund
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- Newton & Rochelle Becker Charitable Trust
- One8 Foundation
- Paul E. Singer Foundation
- PJ Library
- Prizmah: Center for Jewish Day Schools
- Ruderman Family Foundation
- The Russell Berrie Foundation
- The Samuel Bronfman Foundation
- Samueli Foundation
- Schultz Family Foundation
- Seed the Dream
- The Shapira Foundation
- The Steinhardt Foundation for Jewish Life
- The Wexner Foundation
- William Davidson Foundation