February 27, 2023
- Criminal Justice
- Gender and Reproductive Equity
Listen to four fascinating podcast episodes featuring interviews with our grantees on the frontlines of achieving criminal justice, shaping an equitable education system and advancing gender and reproductive equity.
Systemic change is complex, but many organizations are paving the way toward long-term gains in gender, racial and economic equity across the United States. To advance this work, it is crucial to learn from the experiences of leaders championing these efforts.
Listening to our recommended podcasts is a great way to start. Over the past few months, several of our grantees were featured as experts on four podcast episodes from Lemonada Media that go behind the news cycle and unpack the most pressing issues facing the U.S. today. Give these episodes a listen to hear key insights on:
- Effective ways to keep our communities healthy and safe;
- Restoring justice to our criminal legal system;
- Addressing widespread student learning loss; and
- How and where abortion access shaped the U.S. midterm elections.
1. A Deep-Dive into Restorative Justice Models
2. The Case for Eliminating Minor Fines and Fees in Our Legal System
3. Getting Students Back On Track
4. Understand the Connection Between Your Ballot and Reproductive Rights