Gender and Reproductive Equity
Advancing gender and reproductive equity in the United States and beyond
We support our partners in building an equitable world in which all women–including Black women, women of color, indigenous women, cisgender and transgender women–and non-binary people have access to reproductive health knowledge and care, to greater political and economic power and leadership, and to safety in all aspects of their lives.
Women of color, trans women and non-binary people continue to face pervasive gender inequities, harassment and abuse, and barriers that limit their autonomy, dignity and advancement. For all people to be fully free to shape their own lives and futures, they must be able to make choices about their careers, their family and their financial security. That means having equal opportunities to advance professionally and economically. It means living free from gender-based harassment, discrimination and violence. It means having access to a full range of reproductive healthcare services.
We believe change is both urgent and possible. Now is the time to ensure that all cisgender and transgender women and non-binary people, inclusive of race, zip code and income level, have equal rights and access to opportunities and safety that enable them to live healthy, productive lives.
We are investing in advancing gender and reproductive equity in the United States and beyond through:
- Promoting women’s leadership and gender equity. We support initiatives that invest in women leaders and build a broad base of advocates who promote greater opportunity and equality for people of all genders.
- Addressing sexual harassment and gender discrimination. We support programs and policies that prevent abuse and discrimination, assist survivors, and provide education and training on key issues.
- Advancing reproductive rights and equity. We support efforts to preserve reproductive rights and full access to services, as well as to scale innovative solutions so every person in every state can access safe reproductive health care.
Among our key investments in this area is the Collaborative for Gender + Reproductive Equity, which aims to attract new funding to advance gender and reproductive equity in the United States. We also helped to found the Safety Respect Equity Network to ensure safe, respectful and equitable Jewish workplaces and communal spaces by promoting gender equity and addressing sexual harassment and gender discrimination in the Jewish community.
We are proud to support a range of organizations working to advance gender and reproductive equity. Some of our partners include:
- Advocates for Youth
- All* Above All
- American Jewish World Service
- Collaborative for Gender + Reproductive Equity
- Collective Future Fund
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Futures Without Violence
- If/When/How: Lawyering for Reproductive Justice
- Jewish Women International
- Joyful Heart Foundation
- Mothering Justice
- National Council of Jewish Women
- National Domestic Workers Alliance
- National Family Planning & Reproductive Health Association
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Planned Parenthood Great Plains
- Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast
- Planned Parenthood Southeast
- Reproductive Justice COVID-19 Collaborative
- SRE Network
- Strong Families New Mexico
- Survivors' Agenda
- The Fistula Foundation
- TIME’S UP
- We Demand More
- Youth Guidance
As we explore this new area of investment, we are not accepting unsolicited requests or proposals for funding. We work continuously to identify potential grant applicants through due diligence procedures and will request proposals from a limited number of organizations.