About the Network Incubator
The Network Incubator supports networks of peers initiated by alumni of key Schusterman programs, including ROI Community, REALITY and Connection Points.
Programmatic components of the Incubator include:
- Funding to support the launch and growth of the network;
- Training to provide the foundational information and skills to help leaders successfully build their networks;
- Access to expert consultants who will advise on key areas during the launch and growth of the networks;
- Inclusion in the Incubator Community of Practice to support leaders in learning from and sharing with each other as they build their networks; and
- Online support to provide leaders with key resources and useful information.
The Network Incubator is designed to support the development of sustainable and high-impact Jewish networks that ignite social change around the world. It is part of Schusterman's broader efforts to empower young leaders to create change by drawing on Jewish values and activating their peers.