- As an ROI member, you are eligible to apply for up to $2,000 in ROI Micro Grants per calendar year!* You may be granted a maximum of 3 Micro Grants per year, provided that no single grant exceeds $1,000. Please note that the minimum grant request is $250.
- Applications for the current year's pool of funding must be submitted by November 30 at the latest.
- ROI Micro Grants are awarded for opportunities in three categories: Professional Development, Organizational Capacity Building, and Jewish Journey. See the FAQs for some examples.
- The opportunity must further your efforts to create positive social change or provide leadership in your community, and must have significant content that relates to your work.
- There are certain expenses that ROI Micro Grants cannot cover. Please see the FAQs for specifics.
- ROI Micro Grants are paid in the form of reimbursement, after the opportunity has taken place and upon the submission and approval of the ROI Micro Grant final report.
- Applications MUST be submitted at least 10 business days in advance of the opportunity in question. If you apply with fewer than 10 business days to go until your scheduled opportunity, your application will be rejected automatically. We encourage you to apply well in advance of your opportunity to avoid disappointment and stressful planning.
* For the duration of the year in which you became an ROI member, you are eligible for up to $1,000 in ROI Micro Grants. Starting in January of the following year, you will be eligible for up to the full $2,000 benefit.