- Program Dates: February 7-May 17, 2019 (3 ½ months)
- Application Responses: You will receive an email by January 14, 2019 notifying you of your application status, after which accepted applicants will need to fill out a short registration form.
- Participation Fee: There is a nominal fee of $60 for all participants (both mentors and mentees). Please note that ROI Micro Grants cannot be used to cover this cost.
- Eligibility: Is the program right for you?
- Do you currently have the time to be a mentor or a mentee?
- Are you looking to develop and grow both your own abilities and those others?
- Do you want to strengthen your professional skillset?
If you answered "YES" to all of the above, review the specific eligibility criteria for mentors and mentees below. Please note the number of places is limited.