1. Respect (Kavod): We respect others’ personal rights, liberties and boundaries. We offer platforms where all voices and opinions are heard and respected. We create and maintain safe spaces to engage with others, free from judgment and harassment.
2. Authentic Participation (Emet): We value and recognize our community members’ unique contributions and empower them to be their authentic selves, to ask hard questions, to have courageous conversations and to challenge themselves. We actively listen and demonstrate understanding, care and empathy. We value those who can be moved inwardly and respond outwardly and supports other’s personal growth.
3. Diversity (Kvod habriot): We believe that the rich diversity in our backgrounds, passions and interests is a source of vitality and strength. We believe that an understanding of, and an appreciation for, our differences—age, color, disability, sex, race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression—are critical to a healthy and inclusive community.
4. Integrity (Yosher): Integrity and honesty are the heart of our community. We practice the highest moral and ethical standards and hold ourselves accountable for any and all of our actions. Our strong principles and values guide us, and we have a responsibility to adhere to them in everything we do.
5. Responsibility to Repair the World (Tikkun Olam): We believe we have a responsibility to actively seek ways to repair the world, in the spirit of Tikkun Olam, to create social change and innovation within our community, industry and broader networks, both as individuals and in the spirit of collaboration.